Dr. Robyn Murphy, ND, BSc
Dr. Robyn Murphy, ND, focuses her clinical practice on women’s hormonal and reproductive health, using a functional medicine approach that integrates advanced testing and thorough assessments to uncover and address the underlying facets leading to hormone imbalances and infertility.
She collaborates with patients and their team of health care providers to optimize digestion, regulate the nervous system, and balance hormones, to optimize reproductive success.
Dr. Murphy graduated with a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM) in Toronto and holds a Bachelor of Science from the University of Alberta. Her love of learning and honing her skills has led to advanced training and certifications in lifestyle genetics, functional gastroenterology, hormone therapy (BHRT), biological medicine, and advanced medical herbalism.
Since the inception of her medical career, Dr. Murphy has worked alongside medical geneticists to co-develop lifestyle genetic panels for clinical application, including the latest lifestyle genetics fertility panel. She is the Scientific Advisor for DNA Labs Canada and past Clinical Research Advisor for AOR. In addition to her dedication to patients and clinical practice, Dr. Murphy is a strong advocate for the advancement of integrative medicine, with multiple publications in medical journals, including connections between certain genes and infertility.
Dr. Robyn Murphy is also a public speaker, who is immensely passionate about educating both healthcare professionals and the public about integrative medicine and is a regular speaker at medical conferences and a frequent guest on numerous podcasts.
Dr. Murphy is licensed through the College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO).
- Publications – https://www.drrobynmurphy.com/research-publications
- Podcasts and webinars
- Blu Matter Project – How Genetics can Guide Mental Health Treatment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxG4R0zC7-c
- Healthy Seminars – Clinical Genomics Series for Women’s Health: Insights into the use of lifestyle genetic testing in practice https://healthyseminars.com/product/clinical-genomics-series-womens-health-insights-use-lifestyle-genetic-testing-practice
- Samantha Gladish – Hormones, Diet, Detox – What your genes say about you
- That Badass Podcast – Is gluten really that bad for you?
- Laurence Annez – The role of genetics in developing PCOS and hormone imbalances
- AOR Webinars https://aor.ca/webinars/
- Epigenetics – How your genes express themselves (January 28, 2020)
- Future of Medicine – Personalized health with genetic testing (September 11, 2019)