summer. It’s hot. And peach season is coming up! Are you totally craving something cool and refreshing?
Sadly, many of the popsicle options out there in the grocery store aren’t so great, even if they claim to be on the healthier side. I’ve taken a look at many of the ingredients and the carbohydrate count is way too high in comparison to other important macronutrients like fat and protein.
I’m here to change that up so that you can have a refreshing summer option that doesn’t involve totally squashing your conception goals with a significant amount of sugar.
Please Note: A popsicle mold of your choice is required for this recipe.
- ¾ cup unsweetened, vanilla oat milk
- ¼ cup canned coconut milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup, honey or Stevia
- 1 scoop/Tablespoon collagen protein powder of your choice
- ¼ tsp unrefined, iodized sea salt
- 2 ½ cups peeled and diced organic peaches (about 3 peaches)
- Place oat milk, coconut milk, sweetener of your choice, collagen and sea salt into your blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add diced peaches to your mixture. Do not blend.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle mold.
- Freeze and enjoy!